LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket
Set a space for fun, learning and sharing! The LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket helps little learners explore shapes, colors, manners and more! Over 30 audio responses encourage pretend play, and the 14-piece set helps children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
- More than 30 audio responses encourage pretend play
- Lifting the lid plays instrumental music and fun effects
- 14 pieces help children build motor skills through sorting, matching, stacking, emptying and filling
- Teaches shapes: Children can discover squares, circles and manners in a Please and Thank You Song.
- Teaches pretend play: Pretend play offers a creative outlet that strengthens a child’s understanding of the world as she acts out stories he knows and situations he observes in the adult world. As imagination grows, dramatic play becomes more complex.
- Teaches colors: A rainbow song and fun food hunt questions help children explore different colors.
- Teaches motor skills: Emptying and filling the picnic basket and fitting the foods into their spots on the plates help children build fine motor skills.