MuscleMeds GLUTAMINE DECANATE 300 Grams Unflavored
SAME DAY COLLECTION – ORDERS PLACED & PAID ON WEEKDAYS BEFORE 12.00PM CAN BE COLLECTED ON THE SAME DAY AFTER 4.30PM AT THE WASI.LK SHOWROOM ON FLOWER ROAD. ALL PICKUPS ARE READY FOR COLLECTION EVERYDAY AFTER 4:30PM ONLY!
DECADRIVE DELIVERY FOR ENHANCED ABSORPTION
- Supports Muscle Growth & Recovery*
- Enhances Protein Synthesis*
- Increases Muscle Cell Volumizing*
GLUTAMINE WITH DECADRIVE DELIVERY!
Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids found in skeletal muscles, supplying the metabolic building blocks for creating other amino acids, protein and nucleotides used to make DNA and RNA. It is even involved in energy production. GLUTAMINE DECANATE provides a dose of purified, micronized glutamine via the scientifically advanced DecaDrive Delivery Technology. GLUTAMINE DECANATE delivers this critical nutrient to your muscles to support anabolic and anti-catabolic actions so you can get the most out of your hardcore workouts.
“Everyone knows glutamine is important for muscle building and recovery. Drinking GLUTAMINE DECANATE during every workout helps me get the most benefits out of my training.”
HIGHLY ADVANCED NUTRIENT
GLUTAMINE’S ROLE IN MUSCLE BUILDING
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. Extreme stress, such as heavy or high intensity exercise, increases your body’s need for this amino. It plays an important role in muscle recover and recuperation due to its ability to remove excess ammonia from your system. Ammonia is a common waste product that’s commonly associated with demanding training protocols.
Prolonged stress, such as overtraining, can severely deplete your natural glutamine levels. When the body is stressed (from high intensity or extremely heavy exercise, as well as injuries), it releases the hormone cortisol into the bloodstream. High levels of cortisol can also lower your body’s stores of glutamine. These stressful physical states greatly increase the need for supplemental glutamine. What’s more, this important amino supports the immune system.*
60% of your muscle tissue is made up of glutamine. Strenuous exercise depletes glutamine stores at a faster rate than they can be replenished. In order to bolster the anabolic muscle building environment needed to build rock hard muscle and improve recovery, glutamine supplementation is critical for bodybuilders and athletes.*
70% of typical glutamine supplements is utilized by the stomach and the intestines, leaving only 30% available to feed muscle tissue. To overcome the typical lack of glutamine absorption in the gut, GLUTAMINE DECANATE features the advanced DecaDrive Delivery Technology to dramatically enhance glutamine uptake and absorption for greater muscle building benefits.*
REVOLUTIONARY DECADRIVE DELIVERY
The revolutionary DecaDrive Delivery Technology involves delivery methods used in pharmaceutical products using compounds PEG (as polyethylene glycol) and Decanoate (as sodium caprate) to increase amino acid infusion. PEG is a proven intestinal absorption enhancer used to increase the solubility and dissolution of amino acids, promoting overall conditions for maximizing transcellular and paracellular routes of absorption. Decanate is also a clinically tested intestinal absorption enhancer. Its principle mode of bio-dynamic action includes increasing the paracellular permeability by enlarging the tight paracellular junctions (openings), improving uptake and transport of aminos into the bloodstream. GLUTAMINE DECANATE’s glutamine is also micronized to reduce particle size and further optimize intestinal transport through the transcellular and paracellular pathways. The end result is increased solubility, dissolution and enhanced transcellular and paracellular absorption.
This illustration indicates the enhanced absorption of amino acids using the DecaDrive Delivery through the transcellular and paracellular pathways. As you will note, the decanoate increases the space between the tight junctions of the paracellular pathways. In addition, by reducing particle size and improving dissolution with PEG and micronization, the uptake of amino acids in the intestines is enhanced through both transcellular and paracellular routes of absorption.
What’s in MuscleMeds GLUTAMINE DECANATE
Directions For GLUTAMINE DECANATE: Mix one level scoop of Glutamine Decanate with 8 to 10 oz. (240-300mL) of water, juice or your favorite sports drink. Take 1 to 2 times daily.
Warnings: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Protect from heat, light and moisture.
Do not purchase if seal is broken.