No products in the cart.
About Our Warranties
All applicable warranties are issued by authorized agents/companies or seller. Almost all our items come with a warranty period ranging from 6 months, 1 year to 5 years depending on the type of product.
How to claim a warranty
When a product is sold on wasi.lk, the customer will receive the company or seller warranty along with the product (when applicable). We advice to directly communicate with the company or seller if you have any questions regarding the item(s). The terms and conditions of the warranties are beyond our (wasi.lk) control and it is your choice whether to use such warranties. Where applicable the time period and/or details of such warranty will be shown on our website.
What does company warranty means?
All products which mentions “Company” or a Specific company name such as “Dinapala” or “Abans” in the product page under the warranty sign, comes with the official authorized company warranty from the authorized dealer for the respective brand(s) in Sri Lanka. For example: LG 260L Shiny Steel Smart Inverter Refrigerator comes with a 10 year company warranty. Which means, for any warranty claims the customer should contact Abans PLC with the details provided in the warranty card. The warranty card/details are handed over to the customer along with the delivery and/or office-pickup (Certain company warranty products does not come with the warranty card, due to automatic warranty activation).
What does seller warranty means?
Seller warranty means that the product warranty is backed by a registered Sri Lankan company which sells there item(s) on wasi.lk. For any warranty claims (if applicable), all customers can directly go or contact the respective seller mentioned in the warranty card to claim the warranty. In some cases, customers can contact Wasi.lk to request the contact details of the seller if needed for warranty claims only. The terms and conditions of the warranties are beyond our (wasi.lk) control and it is your choice whether to use such warranties. Where applicable the time period and/or details of such warranty will be shown on our website.
Where can i find my warranty card?
Most warranty cards are either inside the package or attached to the package. Please note Wasi.lk may require to open the product in order to validate the warranty.
How can I get a new warranty?
Most warranties can be claimed with the Wasi.lk invoice. However, company warrantied items are required the original warranty card to claim warranty and we cannot guarantee if the company will issue a new warranty card if lost. Please note, if you require a new warranty card, a new warranty card issuing fee will be charged and the customer is required to bare the full cost, only if the respective company is willing to issue a new warranty card.
General Terms & Conditions for Televisions Sold on Wasi.lk with “Seller Warranty”
- The warranty is valid only when the wasi.lk invoice & the wasi.lk Warranty Card is presented for proof of purchase indicating the date of purchase, model and serial number of the product, along with the warranty sticker pasted on to the tv in-tact without any tampering. wasi.lk reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been lost, removed, tampered, or changed after the original purchase of the product(s).
- wasi.lk’s obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- Televisions sold with the mentioned warranty name will have 1 year warranty only.
- All TV’s have to be handed over to wasi.lk for warranty claims. Warranty cover will be void, if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service centre. wasi.lk or it’s seller(s) shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance
with the manufactures instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with
accessories that are not approved by the Manufacturer for use with this product.
Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety
standards prescribed in the product user manual.
Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations, abnormal wear & tear, dust & excessive use or any cause beyond the control of wasi.lk & it’s respective seller(s).
Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product to enhance performance, look, etc., for which the product was not originally designed for.
Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined
in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible. Wasi.lk warranty void sticker has been tampered.
The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by the Manufacturer.
Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- Warranty doesn’t not cover any TV accessories including the TV stand.
- Pixel burn up to 7 dots on LCD or LED TV’s is not considered defective & no replacement of panel or TV set will be made.
- All expenses such as transport, incurred when handing over the product for services, or warranty claims should be borne by the customer.
- If any dispute with regard to the applicability of the warranty, wasi.lk & it’s seller(s) decision shall be the final.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. wasi.lk & it’s seller(s) reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product.
General Terms & Conditions for All Products Sold on Wasi.lk with “1 Year Apple Care Warranty”
04 day replacement policy will only apply for manufacturing defects. The defected item must be handed over to Wasi.lk Head office within 4 days from the date of collection/delivery. Customer is responsible for all delivery charges for warranty claims.
Warranty card will not be issued with the order; Apple care warranty will be activated automatically once the device started with the sim.
Apple care warranty needs to be claimed from Apple care centers. (There are no direct Apple care centers in Sri Lanka at the time of this term was written)
Wasi.lk is not liable for Apple care warranty claims nor responsible for postage charges.
In some instance, the customer can work with the Merchant to send the product. This process the customer will need to communicate directly with the Merchant and Wasi.lk will not be liable or responsible for any issues and/or conflicts arising due to this. All delivery/courier charges and/or any other fees during this process will have to be borne by the customer as per Merchant advice.
General Terms & Conditions for Phones & Tablets Sold on Wasi.lk with “1 Year Software Seller Warranty”
4 Days manufacturing defect warranty is provided for purchases.
- The product needs to be handed over to Wasi.lk office within 4 days period of collection or delivery.
- Customer is responsible for all delivery charges for warranty claims.
1 Year Software Seller Warranty
- Software defects within one year from date of purchase. Software warranty will be voided, if the customer didn’t update the OS in proper manner.
- If technician finds any unauthorized or improper OS installation, customer will be charged for the service.
Hardware warranty is not provided by the merchant.
Please also note that phone to phone replacements cannot be done under any circumstance.
Warranty claim undertaken will require a period of 21 to 28 working days.
**The terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice**