About Our Warranties
All applicable warranties are issued by authorized agents/companies or seller. Almost all our items come with a warranty period ranging from 6 months, 1 year to 5 years depending on the type of product.
How to claim a warranty
When a product is sold on wasi.lk, the customer will receive the company or seller warranty along with the product (when applicable). We advice to directly communicate with the company or seller if you have any questions regarding the item(s). The terms and conditions of the warranties are beyond our (wasi.lk) control and it is your choice whether to use such warranties. Where applicable the time period and/or details of such warranty will be shown on our website.
What does company warranty means?
All products which mentions “Company” or a Specific company name such as “Dinapala” or “Abans” in the product page under the warranty sign, comes with the official authorized company warranty from the authorized dealer for the respective brand(s) in Sri Lanka. For example: Abans Semi Automatic Washing Machine 7kg come with a 5 year company warranty. Which means, for any warranty claims the customer should contact Abans PLC with the details provided in the warranty card. The warranty card/details are handed over to the customer along with the delivery and/or office-pickup.
What does seller warranty means?
Seller warranty means that the product warranty is backed by a registered Sri Lankan company which sells there item(s) on wasi.lk. For any warranty claims (if applicable), all customers can directly go or contact the respective seller mentioned in the warranty card to claim the warranty. In some cases, customers can contact Wasi.lk to request the contact details of the seller if needed for warranty claims only. The terms and conditions of the warranties are beyond our (wasi.lk) control and it is your choice whether to use such warranties. Where applicable the time period and/or details of such warranty will be shown on our website.
General Terms & Conditions for All “Seller Warranty” Televisions Sold on Wasi.lk
- The warranty is valid only when the wasi.lk invoice & the wasi.lk Warranty Card is presented for proof of purchase indicating the date of purchase, model and serial number of the product, along with the warranty sticker pasted on to the tv in-tact without any tampering. wasi.lk reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been lost, removed, tampered, or changed after the original purchase of the product(s).
- wasi.lk’s obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- All TV’s have to be handed over to wasi.lk for warranty claims. Warranty cover will be void, if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service centre. wasi.lk or it’s seller(s) shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance
with the manufactures instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with
accessories that are not approved by the Manufacturer for use with this product.
Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety
standards prescribed in the product user manual.
Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations, abnormal wear & tear, dust & excessive use or any cause beyond the control of wasi.lk & it’s respective seller(s).
Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product to enhance performance, look, etc., for which the product was not originally designed for.
Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined
in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible. Wasi.lk warranty void sticker has been tampered.
The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by the Manufacturer.
Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- Warranty doesn’t not cover any TV accessories including the TV stand.
- Pixel burn up to 7 dots on LCD or LED TV’s is not considered defective & no replacement of panel or TV set will be made.
- All expenses such as transport, incurred when handing over the product for services, or warranty claims should be borne by the customer.
- If any dispute with regard to the applicability of the warranty, wasi.lk & it’s seller(s) decision shall be the final.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. wasi.lk & it’s seller(s) reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product.
General Terms & Conditions for All “1 Apple Care Warranty” Products Sold on Wasi.lk
- 7 day replacement policy will only apply for manufacturing defects. The defected item must be handed over to our Merchant within 7 days from the date of collection/delivery. Customer is responsible for all delivery charges for warranty claims.
- Apple Care Warranty needs to be claimed by customer at Apple, Singapore.
- All delivery/courier charges charged by our Merchant to send the product to Apple to claim for warranty must be paid for by the customer.