No products in the cart.
Nations Trust Bank PLC American Express (AMEX) Credit Card Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) Policy
- Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) is made available to all Card members of American Express Credit Cards issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC (Excluding Sri Lankan Airlines Platinum credit cards & Corporate Credit Cards ).
- Card-member can request for multiple ESPs for tenures of 3,6 or 12 months, however, combination of two or more transactions will not be allowed.
- The standard online service charge of 3% on Wasi.lk transactions will continue to apply on certain products.
- Cardmember may enjoy up to 12 months interest free installment plan at no extra charge on transactions of LKR 10,000/- or above. (Sri Lankan Airlines American Express Platinum Card will not be entitled for the interest free installment plan).
- The Bank may at its sole discretion reject any ESP requests made by the Card member, which does not comply with the terms and conditions of the ESP Promotion.
- It is the responsibility of the Card member to provide correct information and the Bank shall not be responsible in the event ESP cannot be provided due to incorrectly and or inadequately provided information on the transaction by the Card member, and/ or ESP is provided to a transaction other than the transaction intended by the Card member due to the said reasons.
- The total transaction amount will be blocked within the existing credit limit and the respective installments will be billed to the statement on a monthly basis. The blocking will be gradually reduced along with the repayment of each installment.
- In the event the Card member’s credit card is terminated, cancelled, not renewed, or suspended due to any reason whatsoever or any breach of the terms and conditions herein including nonpayment of dues under the ESP or any breach of the Card member agreement and the terms and conditions thereof, the outstanding installments (including the Installments that are not billed) shall become immediately due and payable in full to the Bank.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, the Bank’s Card member agreement relating to the respective credit card shall apply to the installments and the payment of installments hereunder which shall be treated as a normal transaction charged to the credit card. In the event of any conflict arising between the terms and conditions hereof and the Card member agreement the former shall prevail only to the extent the same shall relate to matters involving the ESP.
- All installment amounts debited are non refundable and the Bank accepts no responsibility in any way for any goods purchased under the ESP and any dispute relating to the same should be resolved by the Card member directly with the merchant and no claim by the Card member against the merchant will relieve the Card member from his/her obligation for repayment to the Bank hereunder.
- Nations Trust Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw the ESP or change the terms and conditions of ESP at its sole discretion
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to all holders of American Express® Credit Cards issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC. (Excluding Corporate Cards)
- The promotion will be valid from 15th June 2016 to 15th July 2016 (Both days included).
- The cardmember may enjoy 10% saving on total bill value at Wasi.lk
- Card member is to settle the total bill payment via American Express® credit card issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC to be eligible for the offers mentioned herein.
- The standard online service charge of 3% on Wasi.lk transactions will continue to apply.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this promotion.
- Nations Trust Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change all or any of the rules, terms & conditions applicable to this promotion at any given time without prior notice.
- Nations Trust Bank PLC accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the service establishment involved in this promotion since the Bank is not the supplier of such goods and services.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the terms and conditions contained herewith, the decision of the respective service establishment & Nations Trust Bank PLC shall be final.
- The promotion is bound by the terms & conditions of the respective service establishment and Nations Trust Bank PLC.
- The General Credit Card terms and conditions will continue to apply.