No products in the cart.
iPhone 15 – Company Warranty
Terms and Conditions For Pre-Orders
1. The additional 12 months extended warranty will only start after the 1st Year Apple Limited Warranty has
2. All claims will be in LKR currency.
3. Generation Next Communications Lanka (Pvt) Ltd has the rights to reject if any of the below conditions are met:
– To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
– To cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
– To damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the Apple Product’s specifications (Apple Product specifications are available at www.apple.com under the technical specifications for each product and also available in stores);
– To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
– To damage caused by operating the Apple Product outside Apple’s published guidelines;
– To damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider (“AASP”);
– To an Apple Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Apple;
– To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Apple Product;
– If any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Apple Product; or
– If Apple receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen or if you are unable to deactivate passcode-enabled or other security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to the Apple Product, and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product
5. All claims must be presented with proof of purchase.
6. Generation Next Communications Lanka (Pvt) Ltd will not be liable for any loss of data.
7. Generation Next Communications Lanka (Pvt) Ltd has rights to make any amendments or changes
One Time Screen Replacement
1. Claim valid only for the Display and is valid only within 1 year from the date of purchase (or) activation date whichever is earlier.
2. The Screen Replacement will be covered for only one time, within 1 year from the date of purchase (or) activation date whichever is earlier.
3. Other defects must be rectified first if found before proceeding with display replacement (issues like liquid damage, body displacement, rear casing crack will not be covered).
4. A charge of Rs. 28,000 should be paid by user as display replacement fee.
5. Should customer decide not to proceed with the claim and/or repairs, after diagnosis to ascertain claim eligibility is completed, a labour service charge of Rs. 5000 will be billed to customer for work done on the phone.
6. Any other additional costs incurred during the replacement of the screen due to force majeure must be borne by the customer.
7. A period of 90 Days functional guarantee will be provided for replacement display.
8. Approval for repair will take a minimum of 2 working days from the date of receipt of the device to the Apple Authorized Service Provider (“AASP”).
9. The display replacement shall be subject to parts availability. AASP shall not be responsible for its non-availability due to force majeure.
All iPhones 15 family must be registered within 14days of purchase if not ASP
(Authorised Service Provider) have the rights to reject unless otherwise stated.
The registration is available only during the offer period.
** These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.**