Full Stack Developer
Wasi.lk is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer with eCommerce experience. Please note that this set of requirements is an indicative list. If you are passionate about technology and coding, are entrepreneurial and ambitious and firmly believe you can make a strong impact @Wasi.lk reaching millions of Sri Lankan’s, we encourage you to apply!
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced software architect to help build an innovative online marketplace. The successful candidate will be an independent, highly capable and experienced professional who is comfortable working on his/her own without any supervision.
In this position, based in Colombo, Sri Lanka and reporting to the Managing Directors, you will be in charge of the complete development of an online marketplace including design, coding and data management using multiple technical skills. You should also be able to advise and guide the management on IT-related decisions. This position could potentially Lead to a CTO role at Wasi.lk for the right candidate.
- Design a high-performance marketplace based on open-source technologies and further develop its functions and interfaces with time
- Build a scalable and secure infrastructure
- Manage the software and infrastructure (setup, administration, maintenance)
- Project Management and reporting
- Advise the management on the best tools and technologies available
- Advise the management on IT-related topics
- Conduct design meetings and training sessions on the marketplace for the other employees
Education & Experience
- 3+ Years developing and maintaining consumer-facing web applications in a production environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Sound understanding of best practices in software development (e.g. Agile, SCRUM, DevOps)
- Experienced in building web application with high Performance, Scalability, Big data, Database Development & Optimization, Logging and Analytics
- Exposure to React Native and Android would be added advantage
- Strong experience in working with Web Technologies on frontend and backend
Working for Wasi.lk
- A competitive salary
- Company equity for the right candidate*
- This position could Lead to a CTO role at Wasi.lk for the right candidate*
- Flexible hours
- Autonomy to do your thing
- Support from your managers and coworkers
- Discounts on products sold @Wasi.lk
PLEASE NOTE: Current salary should be listed for consideration. Send applications to [email protected]