Mobil 1 – 0W-40 – Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil – 1L
Type of Engine – Petrol/Diesel
Mobil 1™ 0W-40 European Car Formula (North America) or Protection Formula (rest of the World) Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil is engineered for the latest gasoline and diesel (without Diesel Particulate Filters or DPFs) engine technology delivering excellent all-round performance. It provides exceptional cleaning power, wear protection and overall performance. Mobil 1 0W-40 keeps your engine running like new in all driving conditions.
Mobil 1 0W-40 is made with a proprietary blend of ultra high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced component system.
- Meets or exceeds the latest OEM and industry approvals
- Is chosen for factory fill in many of the world’s finest vehicles
- Provides excellent overall performance
- Has excellent low temperature capabilities for rapid engine protection at start-up
- Has enhanced frictional properties that aids fuel economy
- Delivers fast protection for reduced engine wear and deposits even in the most extreme driving conditions
- Provides exceptional cleaning power for dirty engines.
Thanks to extensive cooperative development work with major manufacturers and the application of the latest lubrication technology, Mobil 1 0W-40 is recommended for many types of modern vehicles where it will help provide unsurpassed performance even under very demanding driving conditions.
- Latest engine technologies including Turbo-chargers, Direct Injection, Diesels (without DPF) and Hybrids
- High performance engines
- Most operating conditions, from mild to extreme
Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
|Mobil 1 0W-40||Value|
|Viscosity, cSt (ASTM D445)|
|@ 40°C|| 75|
|MRV at -40°C, cP (ASTM D4684)||31,000|
|HTHS Viscosity, mPa•s @ 150°C, (ASTM D4683)||3.8|
|Total Base Number (ASTM D2896)||11.8|
|Sulfated Ash, wt% (ASTM D874)||1.3|
|Phosphorous, wt% (ASTM D4981)||0.1|
|Flash Point, °C (ASTM D92)||230|
|Density @15.6 °C, g/ml (ASTM D4052)||0.85|
Actual product / Color may be different from product images.