Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard – 10lb
Expiry Date (10lb) – August 2020
SAME DAY COLLECTION – ORDERS PLACED & PAID ON WEEKDAYS BEFORE 12.00PM CAN BE COLLECTED ON THE SAME DAY AFTER 4.30PM AT THE WASI.LK SHOWROOM ON FLOWER ROAD. ALL PICKUPS ARE READY FOR COLLECTION EVERYDAY AFTER 4:30PM ONLY!
Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we’re raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition’s exclusive, proprietary blend of…
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
Whey protein is popular with active adults because it digests rapidly and is a rich source of amino acids to support muscle recovery. Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey and the primary ingredient in Gold Standard 100% Whey. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly digesting whey protein with low levels of fat, cholesterol, lactose and other stuff you can do without. There’s no doubt this is the standard all other proteins are measured against.*
More of What You Want, Less of What You Don’t
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don’t (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here’s why:
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) – the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
- Higher protein percentage. ON’s 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it’s nearly 79% protein by weight!
- We’ve included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make Optimum Nutrition’s 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
- Optimum Nutrition’s 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
- Optimum Nutrition’s 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
- Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Optimum 100% Gold Standard Whey Product Highlights:
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage
- Fast-Acting HYDROWHEY Whey Peptides
- Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs per serving
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors per serving
- Instantized to Mix easily with a Spoon
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard FAQs:
- Can I use ON 100% Gold Standard Whey in my post workout shake?
Optimum Nutrition whey is ideal for post workout nutrition. It’s loaded with glutamine and BCAAs, and it’s low fat content and high protein ratio means it is absorbed fast!
- Can I mix ON 100% Whey Gold Standard with other supplements?
Yes. In fact, you can increase the effectiveness of Optimum Nutrition Whey by adding Glycomaize or simple carbohydrates to your post workout shake. Always read the supplement label before use.
- What is a whey protein blend?
Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein is a whey protein blend. This means it is made from Whey protein isolate (WPI), whey protein concentrate (WPC), and whey peptides. Blending whey proteins allows Optimum Nutrition to get the perfect mix of protein, glutamine and BCAAs.
- Can Optimum Nutrition Whey be mixed with milk?
Absolutely. Optimum Nutrition whey mixes easily with milk or water using a spoon, shaker bottle, or blender. In addition, ON Whey is instantized to help it mix faster and easier!
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)
Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)
|Glutamine & Precursors||4082mg|
Directions For Gold Standard 100% Whey:
SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
TIP: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal.
STACK YOUR SHAKE: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey™ an even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
THINK OUTSIDE THE GLASS: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
SUGGESTED USE: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Warnings: This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans. For use as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.