Mobil 1 – 0W-30 – Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil – 1L
Type of Engine – Petrol
Mobil 1 0W-30 is engineered with a proprietary blend of high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced additive component system. The low viscosity, fully synthetic formulation helps to increase engine efficiency and offers outstanding fuel economy. Mobil 1 0W-30 provides the high-temperature protection of 5W-30 and 10W-30 oils while offering improved fuel economy.
- Helps to improve fuel economy based on 0.2-2.3% potential fuel economy improvement obtained by switching from higher viscosity oils to a 0W-30 grade. Actual savings are dependent upon vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current engine oil viscosity
- Help to reduce oil aging resulting in long lasting protection
- Quick cold weather starting and fast protection helps extend engine life
- Excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance for many driving styles and conditions, from mild to severe, where a 5W-30, 10W-30 or 0W-30 is recommended
Mobil 1™ 0W-30 is an advanced full synthetic engine oil designed to help deliver outstanding engine protection and enhanced fuel economy. Mobil 1 0W-30 meets or exceeds the requirements of the latest industry standards and outperforms our conventional oils.
Mobil 1 0W-30 is recommended by ExxonMobil for SAE 0W-30, 5W-30 and 10W-30 applications in all types of modern gasoline fueled passenger cars, SUVs, vans and light trucks.
- Mobil 1 0W-30 is engineered to help deliver outstanding engine protection and improved fuel economy.
- Mobil 1 0W-30 is recommended for extreme cold conditions to help deliver quick starts and fast lubrication.
- Mobil 1 0W-30 is not recommended for 2-Cycle or aviation engines, unless specifically approved by the manufacturer.
|Viscosity @ 100ºC, cSt (ASTM D445)||10.9|
|Viscosity, @ 40ºC, cSt (ASTM D445)||62.9|
|Phosphorous (ASTM D4951)||0.065|
|Sulfated Ash, wt%, (ASTM D874)||0.9|
|HTHS Viscosity, mPa•s @ 150ºC (ASTM D4683)||3|
|Flash Point, ºC (ASTM D92)||226|
|Pour Point, ºC (ASTM D97)||-50|
|Total Base Number (ASTM D2896)||9.1|
|MRV @ -40 ºC (ASTM D4684)||13,250|
|Density @15.6 ºC, g/ml (ASTM D4052)||0.842|