How can I get the Standard Chartered Credit Card discount?
- Add all the products that you wish to purchase to your shopping cart.
- “Proceed to checkout”. For a detailed guide on how to buy online, please click here.
- At the checkout page select the following Payment Method;
- SCB Credit Card Offer! – Upto 12.5% Off
How do I buy with my Standard Chartered Credit Card?
Simple! Visit this link for a step by step guide on how to order online > https://www.wasi.lk/how-to-buy/
Am I eligible for these offers?
- This offer is only available to holders of Standard Chartered Credit & Debit Cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Sri Lanka) Ltd.
- Valid for both online at wasi.lk & offline at 34, Flower Road, Colombo 7.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers & promotions.
Terms and Conditions of the Standard Chartered Wasi.lk Promotion
- The promotion is open to all holders of Standard Chartered Credit Cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Sri Lanka) Ltd.
- The promotion will be valid from 1st to 31st July 2019 (including both days).
- The cardholders enjoy up to 12.5% Savings on Credit Cards at wasi.lk on the transactions made during the aforementioned promotion period.
- Cardholders may contact wasi.lk hotline 0719 999 274 for more information pertaining to the promotion.
- Discount will not be valid on additional charges* such as delivery, additional warranty, etc.
- Card holders(s) is/are to settle the total bill payment via the Standard Chartered Credit Cards to be eligible for the offers mentioned herein.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishment involved in this promotion.
- The convenience fee of 2.3% on the value of the transactions will continue to apply as imposed by the Terms & Conditions of wasi.lk.
- Standard Chartered Bank (Sri Lanka) Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change all or any of the rules, terms & conditions applicable to this promotion at any given time without prior notice.
- Standard Chartered Bank (Sri Lanka) Ltd. accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the service establishments involved in this promotion since the Bank is not the supplier of such goods and services.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the terms and conditions contained herewith, the decision of the respective service establishment & Standard Chartered Bank (Sri Lanka) Ltd. shall be final.
- The General Credit Card terms and conditions will continue to apply.
- The promotion is bound by the terms & conditions of the respective service establishment and Standard Chartered Bank (Sri Lanka) Ltd.
Terms & Conditions Applicable for Call & Convert Installment Payment Plans
- The credit card member may perform single/multiple purchase(s) and request for instalment payment plan of six (6) months & twelve (12) months, provided the single transaction is above Rs.10,000.00 and such transaction value is within the available balance and authorized limit of the credit card at the time of performing the transaction.
- 0% 12 month instalment plan is only available for transactions above Rs.15,000.00.
- In order to enjoy the instalment payment plan facility, the purchase(s) must be performed during the Promotional Period and informed to the Client Care Centre, by calling 0112480480 and providing the date of such transaction(s), the name of the merchant and the value of such transaction(s) which will thereafter reflect in the client’s next credit card statement.
- The clients must Call & Convert the transaction(s) within 5 calendar days from the date of performing the transaction(s). Eg. Transaction(s) performed on 15th December 2018 should be informed to SCB Client Care Centre on /or before the 20th December 2018, in order to convert the transaction(s) to an instalment payment plan.
IMPORTANT – In the event that transactions made 5 days prior to billing cycle are to be converted to Instalment Payment Plans, they will be converted only during the next billing period. In this instance, the credit cardholder will be required to settle the amount stated in the statement. The installment plan will come into effect from the next billing cycle onwards.
- The transaction(s) must be within the customers approved Credit Limit and transaction(s) performed by depositing funds over the credit limit will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Credit card member(s) is/are to settle the total purchase bill value via Standard Chartered Bank credit card(s) to be eligible for the offers mentioned herein.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this promotion.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the terms and conditions contained herewith, the decision of the respective service establishment and Standard Chartered Bank shall be final.